The Rigid Cross-Brace Kit attaches to any two Omni Cubed® vacuum cup Sink Hole Savers, forming a sturdy support frame for large format slabs and tiles, large islands, or fragile cutouts such as tub decks. This system is ideal for any situation where you need to minimize twisting and flexing of the material. Lengthwise flexing is prevented by the Sink Hole Savers, and perpendicular twisting is prevented when they are securely clamped together with the Rigid Cross-Brace Kit. The clamps rigidly attach the cross-bars perpendicular to the Sink Hole Saver™ rails at any location, allowing customized configurations to suit a variety or applications. Each clamp knob has an integrated "resting" foot that won't scratch finished surfaces or flooring when material is flipped upside-down to apply bonding agents. The Rigid Cross-Brace Kit includes two 4' strengthening bars, four rigid clamps, and a convenient carrying bag for the clamps. The optional Horizontal Lifting Handle Kit accessory provides a gripping point beyond the ends of any one bar or rail.
- Minimizes twisting and flexing of material in multiple directions
- Sturdier than using 4 unconnected bars or rails
- Works great for LFT (large format tiles), gauged or thin porcelain slabs such as Laminam®, and sintered stone such as Neolith® or Dekton®.
- Create custom configurations to suit a variety of applications
- Integrated "resting" feet won't scratch surfaces when material is flipped upside-down