The Pro-Dolly™ HD2 allows easier transport and installation of countertops. An aluminum frame makes this dolly extremely compact and lightweight at only 35 pounds, yet strong enough to accommodate a half ton load. The dolly's low profile allows more clearance for tall pieces through doorways. This product is often used in pairs to handle extra large pieces (up to 2,000 lbs). Integrated clamps hold countertops securely on the dolly, so the dolly can stay attached from fabrication shop to final placement. The HD1 features 10" non-marking, flat-free tires with excellent shock absorption, and a rubber-lined support rail to prevent damage to stone.
Unique to the HD2 model is an oversized clamp opening that can accommodate countertops with thicker edge details up to 5" (12.7 cm), such as tops with miter laminated edges.
- Easily and safely transports heavy stone
- Reduces strain and risk of injury
- Low profile provides more height clearance
- Clamps to stone during transport and for lifting over curbs
- Extremely stable and easy to maneuver
- 1,000 lb capacity; weighs only 35 lbs
- 10" non-marking, flat-free, shock absorbing tires
- Clamp opening: 5.13" (130mm)
- Rated capacity: 1,000 lbs each