The ALL-NEW 90° Stealth Seamer™ is the ideal solution for creating high-quality perpendicular seams such as mitered aprons, butt-joints, and compound corners - without the hassle of straps or bar-clamps. It is the only 90° seamer that can also be inverted for inside corners. The product's proprietary non-marking cups feature FTS™ (Flexible Triple Seal) technology that locks-in vacuum and provides optimum hold - even on tectured and leathered materials. Smooth-turning knurled rollers pull pieces together for expert alignment, and fine-tune leveler helps overcome the lower outswing of vertical pieces. Easy to read indicators allow monitoring vacuum pressure at a glance, and cups can be re-pumped without loss of remaining pressure, unlike screw-knob or flip-lever suction cups. Sold individually; not recommended for porous material or heavy waterfall pieces (see90° Auto for these applications).
- Consistently create high-quality, expertly aligned perpendicular seams
- Ideal for waterfall edges, mitered aprons, butt-joints, compound corners, and inside corners
- Non-marking, proprietary synthetic* rubber cups are highly-durable and feature FTS™ technology for optimum hold, even on textured materials.
- FTS™ vacuum cup technology for optimum hold on textured on leathered materials
- Knurled rollers and fine-tune levelers help align and dial-in precise angles
- Counter-pressure leveler overcomes lower outswing of vertical pieces
- Easy to read indicators to monitor vacuum pressure at a glance
- Cups can be re-pumped without loss of remaining pressure