All-Terrain Countertop Installation Cart
The Pro-Cart AT2 provides a solution to the challenges associated
with large and cumbersome countertop installation carts. The AT2
includes the same features as the popular AT1 model, with even more
benefits. The AT2 features collapsible clamp uprights for easy
countertop removal and tilting of large stone pieces onto cabinets.
Climbing stairs with the AT2 is even easier due to the innovative
adjustable wheel base (the distance between the cart’s front and back
wheels has 4” of sliding adjustment to match varying pitch of stair
treads). For ease of storage and sliding down the center of A-frames,
the included folding kit and collapsible uprights enable folding of the
AT2 into a very compact design (reduces cart width to less than 13
inches wide). The AT2 features large 10” casters, has a rated weight
capacity of 1,000 pounds, and still weighs in at less than 65 pounds!
New for the 2014 model are updated casters (with 10" non-marking, flat-free, closed-cell polyurethane tires).
Accessory: The Tool Tray Accessory (part #
PCAT-TT) enables transportation of heavy tool bags/cases to the install
location without interfering with the cart’s ability to carry
Max Clamp Opening: 73 mm (2.88 in.)
Weight Capacity: 1,000 lb
- All-terrain aluminum install cart that weighs less than 65 pounds, with 1,000 pound weight capacity!
- Large, 10” casters provide great all-terrain handling
- Collapsible clamp uprights for easy countertop removal and tilting of large stone pieces onto cabinets
- Adjustable, sliding wheel base for matching varying pitch of stair treads (allows “resting” on stair treads)
- For easy storage in tight spaces, the included folding kit and
- collapsible uprights enable folding of the AT2 into a very compact
- design (reduces cart width to less than 13 inches wide)
- 10”, non-marking, flat-free, closed-cell polyurethane tires (no hassle with pneumatic tire maintenance)
-These tires are the highest quality flat-free, maintenance free, non-marking tires, made in America by Amerityre™
- No costly freight charges (ships UPS)
- Clamps to countertop, so you can pick it up over curbs, etc.
- Fully supports fragile countertops with cutouts
- Tool Tray Accessory available (sold separately)