Hands on Stone Refinishing and Restoration Class - One New Date Announced for 2017. More coming soon!
Don't miss the most comprehensive Stone Restoration Class in the World!
Register early, space is limited. You don't want to miss it!
If you are signing up more than 1 person, use coupon code MULTICLASS for a 10% discount.
Ted McFadden and Cameron DeMille have teamed up to put together a comprehensive stone refinishing and repair class focused on effective and efficient stone refinishing and repair procedures
72091 Woburn Court
Thousand Palms, CA 92276
See the map here.
This is 99.9% hands on and will cover flooring, walls and counters.
A brief incomplete list of what you will be able to do upon completion:
- Lippage Removal (floors) - Removing unevenness between tiles both with a planetary and a swing machine.
- General Refinishing to a polish or a hone - This is the bread and butter of your stone refinishing business.
- Use many different types of polishing powder, and other polishing methods.
- Refinishing and polishing showers and other vertical surfaces. You can see the full size wall set up in the pictures attached with different stones and finishes.
- Refinishing marble counters and tables. Customers will love that you can take care of all of their stone surfaces. Marble vanities commonly need work.
- Refinishing and polishing granite counters. While this service isn't as common, there are few professional restorers that know how to do this right. We use the latest methods and products to achieve consistent factory finishes on granite counters.
- Filling and repairing granite counters. Learn how to use professional chip and fill kits as well as traditional methods to make chips, holes, and dings almost disappear.
- Filling cracks, chips, and holes in travertine and other flooring materials.
- The use of sealers, testing, what to look out for and how to apply them.
- We will spend a short time explaining and showing how to use the ColorClad Core Color System for grout sealing on ceramic and porcelain tile.
- Ongoing support for every student.
This is not your grandma's stone seminar, this is 4 action packed days of stone action! We will be introducing you to the most commonly installed stones that you will come across out in the field, as well as some less common stones.
The first day will begin with attendee and instructor introductions. Class starts early and ends when you don't want any more. These days were chosen so you have plenty of time to get home Sunday. If you choose to stick around, one of us will make ourselves available to you.
Coffee and doughnuts will be provided as well as lunch. Dinner will be any opportunity to discuss the day's events, or any other questions you have relating to stone. If you're sick of stone, we can just have a good time. Here is a list of nearby hotels:
Hampton Palm DesertAgua Caliente Hotel & Casino
Marriot Courtyard - Palm DesertComfort Suites - Palm Desert